Friday, October 21, 2005

Pierced Lip Preview

That thing on my lip became worse before it got better. At its worst, it was just a big, round, white ball that gave me a decent idea of how I'd look with a pierced lower lip. It's still not good, mind you, but I went out in public today and no one ran away screaming. It burst this morning in the shower and was a bloody mess for most of the morning, but had begun to look healed by the afternoon. Josh said that it was a mark of his love for me that he allowed me into the car with JJ today; according to him, if he didn't love me, he would've been too embarrassed by my disfigurement to let anyone see me. He's very sweet. Of course, if he hadn't let me in the car, there wouldn't have been anyone to take the car home again from the airport.

I've been licking the bloody spot tonight. I ate a veggie turkey sub at Susan's, and got some of the hot peppers on my lip, and the irritation got me started on licking it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home