Friday, October 21, 2005

Do These Pants Make My Butt Look Big?

Yes. Yes, these pants do make my butt look big. I bought these pants about two months ago, but hadn't worn them yet because they're velour and therefore far too warm for summer use here. They fit nicely two months ago. I bought them because I thought they made my butt look good.

Today when I put these pants on, they were too small. Not ridiculously too small, but too-small-enough that they felt weird. And my butt looked big.

My. Butt. Looked. Big.

Are you getting this?! My butt looked big! My butt is big. I'm so excited. I've never had a noteworthy butt before. I've often found my lack of butt to be surprising, given my ancestry and the fact that most of the other women in my family have a problem keeping the junk out of the trunk. Apparently, my DNA needed only to be encouraged with mountaineering training.

The other thing about this training is that I have gained weight. At last weigh-in, I clocked in at 131 pounds, which is the heaviest that I've ever been in my life. It's good, because I am sure that I'll lose some weight in Ecuador. Also, it will help me to be able to carry a bit of a heavier pack.

One thing I've noticed about these 8 extra pounds is that they require a lot of metabolic upkeep. I can't seem to eat enough these days. Last night, I ate Chipotle for dinner and felt hungry afterwards, which has to be some kind of record.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home