Wednesday, December 21, 2005

My To-Do List Just Got A Makeover

I have been working on a to-do list all week, with the goal of having the entire thing accomplished by the time I leave the house on Friday for my annual holiday sojourn in NY. Then the granite company called and wanted to schedule a time for them to come here and do the templating that they need to do in the kitchen before they can cut the granite for the new countertop. This was a very welcome phone call, I just hadn't been expecting it because I thought they might slack off until after Christmas/Hanukkah/whatever-they-celebrate-at-the-granite-company. They are going to be here on the 28th, which means that I am now in a compressed schedule about when the old countertop needs to be removed. I believe it can be done, but there can be no dawdling.

Also, when I got the mail today I saw that three (3!) people had sent late inning holiday cards and I feel inclined to reciprocate, particularly given that one of the people is my aunt that I somehow forgot about during my intial round of card sending.

Add to that the fact that I agreed to help Susan drag Maxx on his death row march (AKA trip to the dog groomer) tomorrow morning, I'm suddenly feeling a little pressed for time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home