Thursday, September 29, 2005

The Kate Moss Irony

Does anyone else find it weird that Kate Moss has based her whole career on looking like she's hungover, but yet it's apparently unacceptable for her to actually stick her nose in the powder? It's a robust irony there.

All I noticed, looking at those pictures of her, is that she looked really good snorting cocaine. She looked a lot better snorting cocaine than many people look on their best days. I guess that this is why she can make $9 million a year without ever saying a word.

I didn't think that it was such a surprise to see a model using cocaine anyway. How else would she stay so thin? According to the internet, Kate Moss and I are the same height but I outweigh her by 20 pounds. And I look thin. I'd need chemical assistance too if I wanted to weigh 105 pounds. I'd probably also be bitchy as all get out, because I start to get angry after about an hour of hunger.

I'm just impressed that Kate Moss can still be so beautiful given her many years of the party life. I guess it proves that you can do all of the good things in the world that you want for yourself, but there's no substitute for genetics.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home