Wednesday, June 15, 2005

ah-HA!

Feelings of general competence and ease in the world: restored. Posting an entry cleared up my troubles. If only I had kept up a confident facade, I'd look cool right now instead of like someone who freaks out about random and small things.

Oh well. It's a life lesson for me.

Now that I can stop obsessing over my profile, I can move on to the things that I actually need to do today, which I hope will include a lengthy period of bar prep. I had my first nightmare about failing the bar exam last night, and I'd really like to do what I can to head off six weeks of repeating it. There's something about waking up in a nail-biting panic in the middle of the night because you're afraid of a test that just gets old after... I dunno... you finish high school. I feel like I'm getting ready to take the law Regents or something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home